Location: Poway, Anza-Borrego Desert State Park, Julian, Santa Ysabel, Ramona, Borrego Springs, Laguna Mountains
Price: $149 per adult ($129 per child age 11 & under) or $745 for your own private tour of up to 7 people cheap erythromycin
8 hour remote mountain drive to the historic gold mining town of Julian. Enjoy the incredible 2400 foot descent from the Laguna Mountains down to Anza-Borrego Desert State Park, the largest desert state park in the nation. Relax as you enjoy all the sights and leave the hassles of driving in traffic to us! Ideal for seniors and families who want a fun, scenic and stress-free adventure in a small group. Price $149 per adult ($129 per child age 11 and under) or $745 for your own private tour of up to 7 people.
- Poway Grade east into the mountains
- Old western town of Ramona
- Dudley’s Bakery in Santa Ysabel
- Lunch in Wynola
- Explore Julian and sample some amazing apple pie and cider
- Mountain descent to the desert floor
- Anza-Borrego Springs
- Rams Hill Golf Course
- Highway 8 back into San Diego
- Julian is an official California Historical Landmark.
- It is nestled among oak and pine forests between several mountain ranges.
- Known for it’s fall colors, frontier atmosphere and everything apple.
- Borrego Springs is California’s first Dark Sky community.
- Anza-Borrego Desert State Park is 600,000 acres.
- There are 12 designated wilderness areas.
- Borrego Badlands — 4 million years of geologic history.
- Slot Canyon — 100 feet up 3 feet wide.
- 110 miles of hiking trails.
Please check out the unanimous glowing where can i purchase erythromycin we have received from previous clients by purchase erythromycin ointment.
purchase erythromycin onlineerythromycin ophthalmic ointment purchase